I know a beautiful and healthy smile has a profound impact on your life. As an orthodontist, I help my patients develop an attractive smile that increases their self-esteem and fills them with confidence.
After starting work in the dental field when I was in high school, I quickly learned how important and transformative a healthy smile was for a person. I became convinced that orthodontics was the career for me; I wanted to help others achieve their best smile and happiness.
As a mother, I care for each of my patients as I would my own daughter. I’m gentle and respectful, and place their needs at the forefront of all I do. It’s a joy to get to know my patients and their families as they move through orthodontic treatment. I love watching each person grow and change as their new smile takes shape. I look forward to learning about your life and interests, as we work together on your new smile!
Dr. VonMoss’s Education
- Bachelor of Science in food science and nutrition – University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Master of Science and certificate in orthodontics – University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
Dr. VonMoss’s Professional Affiliations
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Florida Association of Orthodontists
- Florida Dental Association
- Central Florida District Dental Association
- Alachua County Dental Association