There are a few things of which I am certain: the love of my husband and three children, that a smile can change the world, and that moms can indeed do it all … with a little help.
I made the decision to become an orthodontist after my first-hand experience as an orthodontic patient. The confidence I gained from my new smile directly resulted in successes on both personal and professional levels. I felt like I found a secret—the more you smile, the more others smile back—and I wanted to share.
And now that I’m a mom, I fully appreciate that your daily to-do list already holds about 27 hours of to-dos. By offering proven orthodontic advances, we help our patients achieve straight, confident smiles in less time and with fewer office visits than ever before. I love giving people a reason to smile.
Dr. Martin’s Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology – Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – University of Florida College of Dentistry, Gainesville, FL
- Master of Science and Certificate in Orthodontics – Baylor College of Dentistry, Dallas, TX
Dr. Martin’s Professional Affiliations
- American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Florida Association of Orthodontists
- Florida Dental Association
- Alachua County Dental Association